Resources for CRHS students are available via the left-side navigation.
CUMBERLAND REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
Thursday, January 10, 2019
- The Stem Academy and TSA are pleased to announce the results of the 2019-2020 officer election. These students will work with the current TSA leadership team for the remainder of this year and will move into their respective senior positions in September. The new officers are:
President – Nicole Jackson
Vice-President – Brianna Scafidi
Secretary – Cindy Perez-Lopez
Treasurer – Riley Anderson
Historian – Shyla Hayes
Congratulations to all of our new officers. Thank you to all of our candidates and all who voted. We appreciate your dedication to the stem academy and TSA.
- Drama Guild will be holding auditions for the spring musical Little Women on January 15th and 17th from 3-5 p.m. in the PAC. Audition information is on the Dramatic Arts Bulletin Board across from J102.
- SPORTS: Do you like competition? Do you want to play a sport? Are you unsure of what sport to sign up for?. Sign up for the above-mentioned Spring Sports Meeting where you will meet the coaches, get practice and meets schedules, and other important information about track and field and other great sports! It is a fun way to stay in shape for other sports and help build your athleticism. Can’t make the meeting? See Coach Hendricks in M102 for the information handed out at the meeting.
- NEW COURSE ANNOUNCEMENT: Interested in becoming a teacher? If you are a current sophomore or junior and have dreams of becoming a teacher, please sign up for the “Tomorrow's Teachers” interest meeting. Speak with Mrs. Krobatsch in D405 or your guidance counselor before Jan. 24 for more information.
- Spring sports sign-ups are happening in the Athletic Office. Please stop by during SERA or lunch to sign up for a pass to the spring sports meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 23, during SERA in the PAC. Spring sports include: Baseball, softball, boys and girls spring track, boys tennis, and boys and girls golf.
- Mr. Spoltore's new location: Please be aware that Mr. Spoltore's office has been relocated to C-House, which is between C & D Commons. If you need help locating Mr. Spoltore, please ask your teacher before you leave the classroom or a member of the security team in the hallway.