Emergency Closing Plans - Days 55 - 57 (WEEK 13)
Students are to complete the following on each day of school closure.
If you have ANY questions regarding the assignments, please contact me via Remind or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Day 55 - 6/8/2020
1. Complete Area of a Sector Quizizz(if link does not work go to joinmyquiz.com and use code 8704535)
2. This is practice of the skills of last Thursday and Friday.
3. This is graded on completion.
Day 56 - 6/9/2020
1. Complete Arc Length and Area of Sector Review Quizizz(if link does not work go to joinmyquiz.com and use code 5133358)
2. This is practice of all of the circle topics we covered last week.
3. This is graded on completion. You will have a quiz on this tomorrow.
Day 57 - 6/10/2020
1. Complete Arc Length and Area of Sector Quiz on Quizizz(if the link does not work, go to joinmyquiz.com and use code 2576801)
2. This is a QUIZ.
3. This is graded on accuracy. Take your time and complete to the best of your ability.
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE FINISHED REMOTE LEARNING FOR THIS SCHOOL YEAR!
Welcome to Honors Geometry!
In this course, students will be expected to develop skills in proofs by using deductive reasoning. The content includes working with angles, triangles, parallelism, area, and volumes of polygons.
For incoming 9th grade students, there is a requirement that the student completes Algebra 1 in the eighth grade and meets the Honors Program Requirement. For all other students, they must complete Algebra 1B with an A and have teacher(s) recommendations. Students must meet the Honors Program Requirement. Students enrolled in this course will take the Geometry PARCC test.
Join Remind for important updates! @ba98ca
Degrees and Certifications: