Freshman Seminar Objectives:
- become familiar with the procedures and standards of high school.
- adapt to a new environment and be provided with support from teachers, counselors and mentors.
- work cooperatively in groups.
- study various character traits and role models that demonstrate these traits.
- put character education into practice.
- learn organizational, technological, and study skills to carry over into other classes.
- get involved in school activities.
Career Goals Project
Role Model Project
Red Ribbon Week