Welcome to Miss Muhlbaier's Language Arts class!
Explore the links to the left to learn more about what will be going on in class, check for assignments, and get a sneek peak at upcoming assignments and projects. You can also find a complete list of the books included on my personal classroom library's shelf.
As always, any questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (856) 451-9400 x 372. Please note: Email is my preferred method of contact.
Teacher Schedule for Spring 2017
Block 1 (7:30-8:59) -- Prep
Block 2 (9:04-10:29) -- Language Arts 1 HN
Unit Lunch (10:29-11:10)
Block 3 (11:10-12:35) -- Language Arts 1 HN
Block 4 (12:40-2:05) -- Language Arts 2 HN
SERA (2:05-2:40) -- By Appointment Only
What is Remind?
Remind provides a safe way for me to text* you and your students for free**.
What makes Remind safe?
- I will never have access to your students’ phone numbers, and your students will not be able to see my phone number.
- Both Announcements and Chat messages are automatically recorded and archived by Remind. These messages cannot be changed by any party.
- Users have the option to report anything inappropriate to Remind.
Remind is simply a tool for me to use so I can easily communicate with students and parents about class related information in a safe manner.
How might I use Remind?
- Assignment reminders
- Homework reminders (due, what's late/still being accepted)
- Upcoming project or essay due dates
- Upcoming tests/quizzes
- Answer questions regarding an assignment (Chat only)
- Motivational messages (such as quotes about education, reading, perseverance, attitude, etc.)
- Schedule changes (specifically related to school closures)
- Classroom Library (“Please return the following books…”)
- Extra credit opportunities
How often might you receive messages from me?
- I may send a minimum of one message per school day. You may also receive at least one message over the weekend (typically Sunday evening). This means you could receive at least 6 messages a week.
- Most messages will be 140 characters, or less.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
DON’T WAIT: SIGN UP TODAY!
*You can choose to subscribe to emails instead of texts. Please make sure you use an email account that you check daily.
**Standard text messaging rates apply. If you have unlimited texting, there will be no additional charge on your cell phone bill for using this service.
***Chat is only available for subscribers over the age of 13.
Degrees and Certifications: