Emergency Closing Plans - Days 55 - 57 (WEEK 13)
Students are to complete the following on each day of school closure.
If you have ANY questions regarding the assignments, please contact me via Remind or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Day 55 - 6/8/2020
1. Complete Area of a Sector Quizizz(if link does not work go to joinmyquiz.com and use code 8704535)
2. This is practice of the skills of last Thursday and Friday.
3. This is graded on completion.
Day 56 - 6/9/2020
1. Complete Arc Length and Area of Sector Review Quizizz(if link does not work go to joinmyquiz.com and use code 5133358)
2. This is practice of all of the circle topics we covered last week.
3. This is graded on completion. You will have a quiz on this tomorrow.
Day 57 - 6/10/2020
1. Complete Arc Length and Area of Sector Quiz on Quizizz(if the link does not work, go to joinmyquiz.com and use code 2576801)
2. This is a QUIZ.
3. This is graded on accuracy. Take your time and complete to the best of your ability.
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE FINISHED REMOTE LEARNING FOR THIS SCHOOL YEAR!
Welcome to Geometry Applications!
In this course, students will be expected to develop skills in proofs by using deductive reasoning. The content includes working with angles, triangles, parallelism, area, and volumes of polygons.
Please view the syllabus below for all important information related to this course
Join Remind for important updates! @7b8h44
Degrees and Certifications: