Instructional Guidebook and Responses to Questions
CRHS has issued an Instructional Guidebook for Hybrid Learning (Guía Instructiva en español), as well as responses to questions that have been asked by students and their families so far related to returning to in-person instruction on Monday, March 1, 2021.
- Cumberland Regional High School began in-person learning through a Hybrid Schedule on Monday, March 1, 2021.
- The new schedule will have students reporting to school at 7:15 a.m., with first block beginning at 7:30 a.m. Student dismissal will be at 11:45 a.m. Students who are remote will start their first-block class online at 7:30 a.m., an hour earlier than the current schedule.
- We will run a Cohort Schedule, in which students on Cohort A will be in person on Monday and Wednesday, and students on Cohort B will be in person on Tuesday and Thursday. Students in Cohort C will be in person Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Students on Cohort D will be fully remote. All students will be remote on Fridays.
- A student’s cohort may have changed from the first semester, so students should verify their cohort in Genesis.
- Please check your schedule in Genesis for classroom assignments for each block. Some changes have been made recently, and all schedules are now up to date.
- Students taking a bus can find their bus number, bus stop location, and pick-up time in Genesis.
CRHS also has prepared a video presentation on classroom expectations in a COVID-19 world (en español).