The School Counts! program provides two-year Cumberland County College tuition scholarships to county residents who earn four consecutive School Counts! certificates from participating high schools.
CRHS counselors will ensure all students who are on track to get School Counts will be registered each year.
School Counts! Certificate Criteria:
- Attendance - Students may not have more than 9 absences and tardies combined for the year. This includes excused and unexcused absences and tardies.
- Quality - Earn a grade of “C” or better in all academic courses
- Rigor - Take more courses than the minimum graduation requirements (120 credits) & Algebra 1
- Persistence - Complete high school in eight consecutive semesters (four years)
- Discipline does not affect School Counts. However, any days out of school do count against a student.
For information from Cumberland County College on the School Counts! program, please click here.
CRHS students and families are asked to please contact Mrs. Valerie Sheppard at email@example.com -- not Cumberland County College -- with their questions on the School Counts! program. Thank you.