6/2 to 6/5 Assignment
6/2 to 6/5 Assignment:
- Complete the questions in the image below. You can the powerpoint labeled Newton's Laws powerpoint above the listing of this assignment to help you find the answers to the questions as well as the youtube link that is directly below.
- Turn the answers to the questions in via remind or email.
- For microsoft word documents send to firstname.lastname@example.org and for google docs send your work to email@example.com
Newton's Laws of Motion Problems
- What did Newton account for in his laws of motion that Aristotle did not consider?
- What is Newton’s first law referred to as? The law of ______________
- What is Newton’s second law referred to as? The law of ______________
- What is Newton’s third law referred to as? The law of ______________
- Finish this statement: A body at rest wants to stay at rest, while a body in motion wants to stay in motion, unless ______________.
- Finish this statement: The acceleration of an object of constant mass is proportional to the ______________.
- Finish this statement: For every action, there is ______________.
- Which of Newton’s three laws is the following an example of?
- The launch of a rocket into space.
- Egg on a toilet paper roll that falls into a glass when one of the upward forces is removed.
- A wheelbarrow of bricks moved across the yard, that takes longer when more bricks are added to the wheelbarrow.